Immune system in adults
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Do you often get colds?
- Do you want to protect your immune system?
- Do you suffer from cold sores in times of stress or low defences?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, we recommend ECHINACEA by Máyla® Pharma, a product containing Echinacea and two other ingredients that multiply the benefits of this formula by creating synergies. It helps stimulate our defences and helps the body recover better and faster.
HOW AND WHEN TO TAKE IT
- Take 1 tablet a day, preferably before a meal.
- Take the tablet with plenty of water (150 ml) for easier ingestion.
- It should not be taken by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Store the product in a dark, dry atmosphere, at a temperature between 5 and 25°C.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Echinacea by Máyla® Pharma has been formulated to strengthen and stimulate the activity of our defences against upper respiratory tract infections.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of respiratory tract conditions, from the common cold to flu and other respiratory tract infections such as bronchitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, otitis and tonsillitis.
- Both Echinacea and Vitamin C are important antioxidants that combat free radicals.
- Echinacea aids the immune system’s defences. Echinacea is suitable for people of all ages who are prone to getting common colds and seasonal flu.
- It is also recommended for people who tend to get cold sores in times of stress or low defences.
- Follow a diet that is rich in fruit and vegetables.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Sleep well and for at least 8 hours a day.
- Avoid draughty places and sudden changes of temperature.
- Always wash your hands.
- Eat yoghurt containing “live cultures”. These can help prevent colds. Probiotics can help prevent colds in children.