Joint health and general well-being
Turmeric extract with a high curcumin purity (95%) is extracted using state-of-the-art methods from the root of Curcuma longa, a herbaceous plant that is native to South-East Asia. Curcuma longa root extract contains a type of polyphenols called curcuminoids, which are responsible for the multiple health-promoting effects of turmeric root extract
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR ME?
- Do you want to prevent cardiovascular risk or high blood sugar?
- Would you like to take care of yourself from the inside?
- Do you have pain caused by arthritis?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, we recommend TURMERIC by Máyla® Pharma, a product containing turmeric extract with 95% curcumin, which provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help prevent and manage a wide range of multigenic and chronic conditions.
HOW AND WHEN TO TAKE IT
- Regularly take 1 capsule a day.
- Preferably before a meal in the morning.
- Talk to the doctor if you are using anticoagulants simultaneously.
- Take the capsule with plenty of water (150 ml) for easier ingestion.
- It should not be taken by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Store the product in a dark, dry atmosphere, at a temperature between 5 and 25°C.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- High curcumin purity (95%).
- Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help prevent and manage a wide range of multigenic and chronic conditions, including gastric ulcers, intestinal inflammation, joint inflammation, atherosclerosis and prediabetes.
- It also has clear antibacterial and therapeutic properties: anti-proliferative, anti-diabetic, healing, anti-arthritic, anti-carcinogenic, etc.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Choose a balanced diet and avoid processed foods and those that are high in fat and/or sugar.
- Practise stress management techniques.