Protection and tanning
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR ME?
- Do you want to prepare your skin for sun exposure?
- Are you looking for an even, natural, long-lasting tan?
- Do you want to avoid the appearance of dark spots?
- Do you want to block damage to your skin from free radicals caused by UV rays?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, Máyla® Pharma recommends SEVENSILK® SUN, a nutricosmetic based on a unique complex that helps prepare the skin for sun exposure, strengthening, stimulating and helping it block damage from free radicals caused by UV rays.
HOW AND WHEN CAN I APPLY IT?
- Take one capsule a day in the morning with food and plenty of water (150 ml) for easier ingestion.
- Start at least 15 days before the first exposure.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Talk to the doctor if you are using anticoagulants simultaneously.
- It should not be taken by pregnant or breast-feeding women, or by children.
- Keep in a dark, dry place at a stable temperature between 5 and 25°C.
WHAT ARE ITS BENEFITS?
- Sevensilk® SUN a nutricosmetic based on a unique complex made from Polypodium leucotomos extract, Açai fruit and Beta-carotene from Blakeslea trispora, which together help prepare the skin for sun exposure, strengthening, stimulating and helping it block damage from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- Ideal as a supplement to sunscreens because it helps achieve deeper, more complete protection from the inside while we enjoy the sun to the full.
- Its formula also includes other active ingredients and specific vitamins that contribute to optimal protection of cells against oxidative stress, thus providing a natural, long-lasting tan.
- The complex formula also helps prevent photo-ageing, the appearance of dark spots and inflammatory reactions resulting from solar radiation.
- Cleanse and moisturise your skin for a beautiful complexion. Exfoliation is essential to achieve smooth, flawless skin.
- Protect your skin with sunscreen all year round.
- A healthy diet makes our skin look healthier and brighter.
- Sleep for at least seven hours to care for your skin and avoid premature skin ageing (dark circles, wrinkles, paleness).
- Manage stress, as the skin loses brightness and luminosity and it can cause skin disorders such as acne or seborrhoeic dermatitis, as well as favouring the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines.