Bonflex® Xtra Hot Cream
Extra warming effect massage cream
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR ME?
- Are you an active person and/or do you do sport regularly?
- Do you feel you should strengthen your joints because of your daily activities or sport?
- Do your muscles tend to feel overloaded?
- Do you often suffer from contractures or localised muscle injuries due to physical activity or sport?
If you answered ‘yes’ to at least two questions, we recommend BONFLEX® XTRA HOT CREAM by Máyla® Pharma, a topical cream with an extreme warming effect that helps prepare the muscles, especially before intense physical activity. Bonflex® Xtra HOT Cream is the best solution to massage the affected area when a cream with an extreme, long-lasting warming effect is needed to soothe pain.
HOW AND WHEN TO APPLY IT
- Use the required amount of gel in the specific muscle area.
- Before or after any type of physical exercise.
- After a few minutes, a lasting sensation of relief and comfort is felt.
- Reapply, if necessary.
- For external use. Do not use on open wounds.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age or for pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Store the product in a dry, dark atmosphere, at a temperature between 5 and 25°C.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- BONFLEX® Xtra HOT Cream helps prevent, soothe and repair localised injuries caused by overload, physical exertion and sport.
- Cream with extra warming effect for specific areas.
- The best solution when an extreme, long-lasting warming effect is needed to soothe pain.
- It prepares the muscles before doing physical activity: promotes blood flow, preventing the build-up of lactic acid (stiffness).
- Always use BONFLEX® COLLAGEN and/or BONFLEX® RECOVERY COLLAGEN as an additional complement.
- Make sure you drink enough liquid each day (at least 2 litres a day).
- Follow a balanced diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Do regular physical activity.
- Wear comfortable footwear with a flexible sole.