Cannabiben® 15% CDB Oil
Fast relief and well-being through massage
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR ME?
- Do you need relief from non-specific discomfort caused by chronic or neuropathic pain?
- Do you need to regain a feeling of relief and well-being?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, Máyla® Pharma recommends CANNABIBEN® 15% CBD Oil when you want to experience fast relief and well-being through massage, with soothing effects on the skin.
If you already know the products in the Cannabiben® range and have experienced the multiple properties of CBD, this product is for you.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a phytocannabinoid that has been extracted from the plant Cannabis sativa L. It has no psychoactive or narcotic effect i.e. it does not alter the individual’s mental state and is safe to use.
HOW AND WHEN TO APPLY IT
- Oil for topical use (apply to the desired area with a gentle massage) and buccal use (apply with a gentle massage to the gums and oral mucosa).
- Use when you wish to experience fast relief and well-being through massage, with soothing effects on the skin.
- Use within a maximum of six months after opening.
- It should not be used by pregnant or breast-feeding women, or by children.
- Store the product in a dark, dry atmosphere, at a temperature between 5 and 25°C.
- For best results, we recommend applying it in conjunction with oral Cannabiben® with Cannabis sativa.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Cannabiben® 15% CBD is an innovative oil for topical and buccal use. The product is the result of a constant research process and is conceived to offer relief and comfort in the parts of your body where you need to regain a feeling of well-being.
- It has soothing, protective, antioxidant and emollient effects on the skin.
- It provides fast relief and comfort so that nothing can stop you.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a phytocannabinoid that has been extracted from hemp oil. It has no psychoactive or narcotic effect i.e. it does not alter the individual’s mental state and is safe to use.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) acts on the body’s endocannabinoid system, a group of endogenous receptors located in the brain, which are responsible for the connection and neurotransmission of pain-related nervous signals.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Maintain a balanced diet.
- Lead a relaxed and stress-free lifestyle.
- Do physical activity and keep active.
- Stretch in order to reduce muscle tension.
- Drink plenty of water in order to keep properly hydrated.