Cannabiben® Broad Spectrum 15% CBD
Intense relief and well-being through massage
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR ME?
- Do you need an intense relief from non-specific discomfort caused by chronic or neuropathic pain?
- Have you tried a product with isolated CBD, but it is not enough?
- Do you need to regain a feeling of relief and well-being?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, Máyla® Pharma recommends CANNABIBEN® BROAD SPECTRUM 15%CBD when you want to experience intense relief and well-being through massage, with soothing effects on the skin.
If you already know the effects and properties of CBD, but you need to feel more intense relief, this product is for you.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a phytocannabinoid that has been extracted from the Cannabis sativa plant. It has no psychoactive or narcotic effect i.e. it does not alter the individual’s mental state and is safe to use.
HOW AND WHEN TO USE IT
- Oil for body use (apply to the skin with a gentle massage) and buccal use (apply with a gentle massage to the gums and oral mucosa).
- Especially indicated for people that already know the benefits of CBD but who, despite that, need to feel more relief.
- Use when you wish to experience intense relief and well-being through massage, with soothing effects on the skin.
- Use within a maximum of six months after opening.
- It should not be used by pregnant or breast-feeding women, or by children.
- Store the product in a dark, dry atmosphere, at a temperature between 5 and 25°C.
- For best results, we recommend applying it in conjunction with oral Cannabiben® with Cannabis sativa.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Cannabiben Broad Spectrum 15% CBD is an oil for body and buccal use designed to provide intense relief and well-being in areas where it is required.
- This oil combines the benefits of CBD with other cannabinoids found naturally in the Cannabis sativa plant.
- It has soothing, protective, antioxidant and emollient effects on the skin.
- It provides intenso relief and comfort so that nothing can stop you.
CBD is a cannabinoid that has demonstrated enormous therapeutic possibilities, as recognised by the WHO (World Health Organisation).
- CBD acts on the body’s endocannabinoid system, a group of endogenous receptors located in the brain, which are responsible for the connection and neurotransmission of pain-related nervous signals.
- It does not contain THC. Additionally, it is organic and vegan.
- Maintain a balanced diet.
- Lead a relaxed and stress-free lifestyle.
- Do physical activity and keep active.
- Stretch in order to reduce muscle tension.
- Drink plenty of water in order to keep properly hydrated.