Bonflex® Artisenior Gel Forte
Relief and comfort in areas of flexion
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR ME?
- Do you want to feel relief and comfort in areas of flexion?
- Do you have age-related joint conditions?
- Do you want to improve your mobility?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, we recommend BONFLEX® ARTISENIOR GEL FORTE by Máyla® Pharma to provide relief and comfort in areas of flexion. It is adapted to suit the specific characteristics and needs of older users. It is rapidly absorbed and easy and comfortable to apply to the skin in areas of joint mobility such as knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows and wrists, etc.
HOW AND WHEN TO APPLY IT
- Apply a sufficient amount of gel to the skin when you experience pain or discomfort.
- Massage gently with a circular motion.
- Reapply, if necessary, for a stronger effect.
- The gel is formulated to penetrate the skin rapidly.
- For external use. Do not use on open wounds.
- Máyla® Pharma recommends combining this product with BONFLEX® ARTISENIOR (oral sticks).
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age or for pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Store the product in a dry, dark atmosphere, at a temperature between 5 and 25°C.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- The gel is formulated with the exclusive ingredient Fortarthron® to reduce pain and stiffness and increase mobility.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties thanks to the devil’s claw and arnica extracts.
- Local warming effect. Formula enriched with botanical extracts and essential oils to increase the penetration of the ingredients.
- It is specifically suited to the characteristics of ageing skin.
- It is rapidly absorbed and is easy and comfortable to apply, leaving the skin feeling pleasantly soft.
- Make sure you drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Follow a balanced diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Wear comfortable shoes with a flexible sole.
- If you experience joint pain, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the most appropriate treatments for you.